Monday, June 4, 2012

Finally!


Well, the time as come. The end of the year. I have one more teaching week, then a week of half-days, and then I am FREE!!!

But until then, the days will be spent playing review games with my K-5 classes, testing my 6th and 8th grades, grading last minute papers, getting the report card grades to the classroom teachers, cleaning the room, reorganizing my files and binders (something that seems to never be finished), and planning my first week of school.

Oh yeah, and trying to figure out what to put on the bulletin boards at the beginning of the year. Luckily no one uses my room for the summer, so I can leave my boards somewhat intact. However, I do like to change them out for September.

I also want to look and see if there is any new software for the computer lab that "I just gotta have!" I have a lot of good stuff (Kid Pix Deluxe 4, EasyBook Deluxe, Type to Learn, Edmark's 'House' series (though they are older versions), and of course the MS Office Suite.

Does anyone have a program they like so much they just couldn't teach without it?
Before I end, I just wanted to share a neat website I had just recently remember. It is artPad Digital Canvas run by Art.com, a poster/print store. It is an easy, fun and free site. Drawings can be e-mailed or printed. 


 

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog on Farley's 4th Grade Link Up! Welcome to the blogging world.

    I am your newest follower!

    http://ericashep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete