Friday, June 15, 2012

The Last Day

Well, it is has finally come. The LAST day! I don't have much to say. I'm going to spend the day putting things away, reorganizing my curriculum binders (they never seem to stay neat!), and generally getting things ready for the first day of school. 

Thankfully, my room doesn't get used during the summer for anything, so I don't have to hide away everything. I don't even have to take my bulletin boards down if I don't want to, though I will take most of them down. I want to redo some and make new ones. (I get bored easy...no pun intended!)

Summer plans are to be working at the same Christian girls camp I have worked at for umpteen years (that would be about 19). I have done a lot of  jobs, which include, but not limited to, archery instructor, drama instructor, craft porch specialist, kitchen help and currently I am the photographer. It is one of the most wonderful places to be - I was a camper there, and I continue to go! 


Well, that's all for now. Going to try to tackle those pesky binders! 



1 comment:

  1. I just awarded you the One Lovely Blog Award! Come check it out http://ericashep.blogspot.com/2012/07/winner-july-currently-and-lovely-blog.html

    ReplyDelete