I have hooked up with Farely over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade for my first Currently! So here it goes!
As per Farley..."the last question is ALL about trips.
WISH you could go here
WENT here this year
WANT to go here this summer"
As you can see, I have a little bit of an obsession, but for good reason! I work in the Adirondack Mts. of NY all summer at a girls Christian camp, Camp Cedarbrook in the Adirondacks, and it is my favorite place in the world. I wish I could be there now, I've already been there this year for a couple of work weekends, to get things ready, and I want to be there NOW. Of course I will be there soon, but it can't come quick enough!
OK, I suppose I should get back to work. Those papers aren't going to grade themselves! :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment