Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Never Enough Time

Well...I forgot I had a blog.


Nah, not really. I just haven't had the time. I am doing an overhaul on some of my junior high curriculum and it is taking for ever. Not to mention all the projects I do for others. 

Unfortunately, this post is going to be really short, too. But I have some signs I created I wanted to share. 

Looking at them now, I suppose I should have left a border around them. Oh well. I think you get the idea. =]

If you do download them, could you leave me a little message? I really enjoy feedback! Thanks!


Blessings,

2 comments:

  1. I'm your newest follower. I am nominating you for the Liebster Blog Award! Hop on over to my blog sometime to check out the rules!
    I can see that I will be checking out your blog a lot. I am not a very computer friendly person. I'm always googling stuff. I will hop over here often to learn new things!
    Christy :)
    Mrs. Christy’s Leaping Loopers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I found your blog, Erica. I'm now a follower to. Drop by my place when you can.

    Jill
    a-little-red-wagon

    ReplyDelete